This repair kit is designed to repair permanent repair of damage, scratches, small dentures, damage after assembly, sanding scratches and other damage to alloy rims.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This item has been sold
Use this kit only when you are a handy clerk!
1. Clean the damaged alloy wheel with Alcohol prep pad and remove rough edges and unevenest around the damage area.
2. Confirm the repair area. If it is slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surface, and lacquer repair area with alloy silver.
3. If the damage area is large or with dents. Then use the repair adhesive: press out the needed repair adhesive to a mat. Mix 2 components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided. (Finish the mixing within 2-4mins)
4. Fill with the mixed adhesive to overflow the damaged area. Allow it dry for 15mins.
5. Accommodate the outlines: use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surface. If necessary, please repeat step 3 & 4.
6. Lacquering: clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush. Skin time of lacquer should be at least 1 hour before using the car, and full cure will take 3 days.
Instruction video (YouTube): Klik hier